Astrology/need help

Namaste sir ,
My brother got married last 17 th jan 2013 with our close family relative,
One of the astrologer told that brother have two marriage yoga and death of 1st wife indicated brother is also manglik according to that astrologer
please analyse his chart do u see such kind of yoga How will b his first marriage?? He changed his job previous he was journalist and now he is asst manager in tea garden in kolkata

His detail is 9 april 1982,
3.15 am (night of 8th april)
Supaul saharsa bihar
Thank u very much

Dear Nikki,

Your brother's chart confirms the fact that he is married with close relative as 7th lord Sun is placed in second house of  family. His profession as Journalist is also confirmed as Mars is owner of 3rd ( communication)and 10th house of profession. His marriage in current Guru- Shukra period is also confirmed.

By traditional definition of Manglik, your brother is Manglik but being Manglik does not always means death of spouse , it is just a more advertised myth.

Anybody is Manglik , if he / she have Mars characteristics of Haste, rash , violent behaviour , stubborn nature and fighting spirit.

Since Mars is in close conjunction with its inimical planet Saturn in a bad 8th house, the things may be a difficult ,particularly in coming Saturn Mahadasha from 2019. But it should definitely cause second marriage , it is not necessary. Things can manifest in various other ways also.

Y C Shukla

Note : Get comprehensive analysis of your astrological design from us and be aware of Your Strength & Weakness, Opportunities & Threat in your life  . Visit us at for more details.  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .