Astrology/Jobs Abroad

My Birthdate is 03/12/1981, Time : 11:20 AM Place: Surendarnagar,Gujarat.

Can you please tell me that are ther chances of Migration in foregin in my horoscope? if yes then which?

Which filed is better for me in future?

ANSWER: There doesn't appear to be any chance of foreign travel let alone settlement to foreign countries like the US, UK, Australia and Canada is concerned.
To deduce this conclusion I've looked at your houses 3, 4, 7 and 12 and see no yog.

So, sorry
But, try neighboring countries things may be different.

<a href="">Should you require further
help please do not hesitate to contact me</a>

Can you please suggest that which filed is better ? My wife Birthdate is 31/08/1983, Time : 21:55  Place: Bhavanagar . So are there any chances via her ?

ANSWER: no sorry to say it's the same pretty much for her, too.
If you apply to Dubai, Thailand, Singapore, and local countries the chances may be awaiting you both.

<a href="">Should you require further

Can you please suggest which field is better for me in future..Right now I am in IT.

pleas try and apply for a transfer in your IT field where the company has bases outside India if possible in UK and US. If not try anywhere outside of India. the field of IT is good for you.

Best of Luck!

Click for further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.