Astrology/Please help

My date of birth is 9th Jan 1983 and time is 8:20 am and place of birth is Chennai.

My Question is iam trying to get a job in MNC.

I get the calls and interview, iam in the verge to get selected but I don't...I feel some force is stopping me from getting job...

Can you please let me know when I will get a job in MNC and which place I will get?

Thanks for help,

at birth your moon was in Vishakka Nakshatra and in Libra at 29 degrees. If we take the sade sati reference point of your moon to be at 15 degrees libra then there is a 14 degree deviation in your horoscope from the 29 which suggests that your sade sati began about 14 months prior to its actual time. I have studied your chart in detail and have noticed that your your sade sati began June 2009 and entered your 10th house of career around the time of Oct 2012. Your sade sati is due to finish around April 2015.

Therefore, I suggest you stay put in where you presently work and go for the kill after that lucky date.

That's when you will be accepted for a better job and better money with less problems.

Should you require anything further knowledge please do not hesitate to ask

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.