Astrology/question regarding job

myself kavita tewari. Sir i have completed my study in year 2012 and still i haven't get any job. I am very tense and depressed please sir slove my problem. As everyone teases me that you are not getting job. please help me.
My dob- 09-08-88
pob- haldwani India Uttarakhand
tob- 11:00 am

Dear Kavita,

The placements of your important yogkaraks saturn and venus is good in lagna chart but very weak in navamsa.Full results are not obtained even in benefit periods like the one already prevailing till november 2014. I would suggest you to wear a blue sapphire in your right hand middle finger on saturday and a diamond or white zircon in right hand ring finger on friday.

Test the blue sapphire by tying the stone on your hand for 7 days. If nothing adverse happens, wear it with confidence or else wear only diamond.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.