Astrology/settling abroad

Dear sir,

I am employed in IT industry.
My dream is to settle abroad in USA.
I had gone to USA on company work in oct 2010 but had to unexpectedly return back to India  in less than 3 years in July  2013 due to visa issues. Could you please tell me if there will be an opportunity to go back to USA and settle there permanently.

Details are:

My DOB : 23 Dec 1972
Place : kanpur, U.P India
Time: 9.47 am
Education: MBA

thanks and regards

Dear Pradeep,

Your chart shows that you had Shukra - Shani Period from 2010 to 2013 end and at the same time , you had 4th transit of Shani from your Moon sign Cancer (Shani's Dhaiyya), these two factors sent you abroad.

You have a fair chance again in Shukra- Budh Dasha from mid 2014 for similar job. The Settlement in USA would be possible in next Mahadasha of Sun from 2018 beginning because Sun is 8th lord of displacement in 12th house of abroad , with Rahu , Guru  also placed there .

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .