Astrology/wanna ask about my sister's marriage

Question
"i wanna ask about my sister, we are worried about her marriage,  please tell me when her marriage will get done?? we are looking for the perfect match for her, but not getting good response so please guide as regarding that, i will be highly obliged of u
details are:
name:bharati
DOB:15 feb 1988
time:12.15am
place:dewas
please do reply..!!

Answer

Bharati did you by any chance know that you are a manglik because you 12th house has Mars positioned here. Anyways, I tell you this because it is necessary that when your proposal for marriage occurs make sure the one you marry is also a manglik.

Now, going onto your question of marriage it is just as well that you have not settled down with someone as yet since this would not have been a good thing to do.

Why? because it is usually not a good thing to marry before 34 for manglik's in any case. But, there are of course exceptions to the rule. If a benefic is in aspect to your Mars then ok you can go ahead, however I do not recommend it. Better to be safe than sorry! and wait.

Did you also know that you are in your sade sati which means NO GO for marriage altogether at this time and in the near future.

I have calculated that your sade sati will end after May 2015. After this date has passed go ahead and marry.

Goodluck!

Should you require anything further knowledge please do not hesitate to ask

Astrology

monika dewani