Astrology/I Want to Know My Future

Hello ma'am
I wanted to know when will I get married also will it be arranged or love marriage.
When will I get a job. I am in last year of engineering.
If you could tell if my married life will be good or not
Dob: 06 Nov 1992
Time : 20:00 hrs
Gender: female
Thank you

I Want to Know my Future

I will be able to answer at least one of your questions. So, sorry about that!....but you can come back anytime and ask me again.
I see that in your main birth chart you have Saturn in the 7th house of marriage and Saturn is about delay. After drawing a transit chart of today I see that you like many ascendant taureans have your 7th house under malefic attack by 4 bad planets. These planets will occupy her to dec 2014. After that time you will be able to marry.
That fact that your main birth chart has Jupiter in the 5th house can suggest a love affair leading to marriage.

Best to get into a job before Dec 24 2014 after which your Saturn will enter Sagittarius in your 8th house and will then be in aspect to your 10th of career. So please try and place your employment before the end of 2014.

Visit Me if You would like to Know More!  

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.