Astrology/My Career

Question
i wanna to ask about my career,right now i am doing job as a lecturer but i am not satisfy with my job,the pay scale of my present job is also very low, i wanna ask will i get a good job in near future, in this field with good pay scale or not?? i would be successful in my career or not?? my details are:-
gender: female
date of birth: 8 july 1989
time: 9.10am
place: dewas(mp) mam please do reply..!!"

Answer
You are still young. I see your 10th house of career lorded by the Sun. Sun is in the 9th and aspected by Mars your will, determination and strength. Mars is looking at the Sun in fall suggesting that that strength in you is lacking presently to seek better employment. The Sun is with Mercury your bhudi but even that is in fall due to a weak Mars looking at it. Moving to your D9 I see that after 34 years of age you will be in excellent employment and will attain reputation and respect in your field of career. This is so despite your Venus being weak in the 10th and in conjunct with the lord of the 10th ie Mercury placed in a Kendra thus giving rise to a kingly yog called neechabanga raja yoga. How lucky you will find yourself in mid life. As this raja yoga is looking onto your private life of conveniences and pleasures you will have a good car, home etc aswell.

goodluck!

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

Astrology

monika dewani