what career will be suited for me?
my dob is may 16 1987 & time of birth:4:55 pm

Hi Radhika,

You were born during the year of the Fire Rabbit, month of the Wood Snake, day of the Wood Ox and hour of the Wood Monkey.

Here is what Lori Reid, one of my favorite writers, says about the Rabbit and career:

"Rabbits are likely to be found in professions that demand their negotiating and management skills. Renowned for their diplomacy and discretion, they also have good communicative skills. The diplomatic corps, the church, teaching, and public relations all suit Rabbit people, with the security of a well-regulated organization to back them up. But with their sense of beauty and artistic inclinations, many Rabbits find their niche in music, literature, or the arts, perhaps in an orchestra, writing historical novels, acting, or working in publishing."

Unfortunately, a lot of what Lori said may not apply to you, as you don't have much Water in your chart. It's the element most closely associated with communications, both written and spoken. You also lack Earth in your chart, which means you may not be comfortable with a job that includes a lot of repetition, is routine, and requires a lot of practicality

Your strengths are Wood and Fire. The first is associated with creativity and a humanitarian nature. The latter indicates decisiveness, charisma and quick thinking. You could be suited for jobs in the health care field, charitable organizations, art and music, or even emergency responder (paramedic).

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC