Astrology/career

Question
dear sir I m naxia khan and prrsent time i m living in lucknow
sir I had completed my dental course in 2011 nov then I tried for job but not getting success till dec 2012 then I open my clinic in jan 2013 but in dis also didn't got sucess till now
now I want to change my career and want to join some institute  related to finance
plz advice me
do u see govt job in my chart?
here is my detail
Name-nazia khan
Dob 16 august 1981
time 6.28am
place- bilgram near shahjahanpur
gender- female

Answer
Dear Nazia,

The debiliation of your 10th and 3rd house lord venus is the cause of concern which is getting you failures and unstable career...however, you have a good career in the field of madicine only so continue doing the same..dont get dishartened.

Period from october this year till november next year is good for you. Feed pigeons with grains every day in the morning.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak