Astrology/Career Guidance

Respected Madamji,
"Name : Apurva K Shah
Gender : Male
DOB : 06-07-1983
TOB : 08 : 12 PM
POB : Surat in Gujarat State
Education : CA Final Running and Job+Incometax practice
"Respected Madam,
I am very thankful to you in advance.
When i will get promotion in my job or getting new high profile job with good package  ?
Thanking you in advance..."

Your soul your Sun is in the 6th house of work and in the house of analysis I presume as your an accountant this probably means the analysis of numbers. I also see that your Mercury is in the 6th in conjunct with your Sun and mercury is al l about logic and this answers the fact that logic and numbers are a requirement in accounts. The 6th is also the house of worry and stress and I guess you have a lot of it. I see that when you work you are a workaholic and work to expect recognition.

Your being your existence is your ascendant lord which is Saturn and is in the 10th of career therefore suggesting that your mere existence is about your career. For some reason I see you mind your Moon in the 4th of your private home. This suggests that although your soul is in work and your being is in your career oddly enough your mind is always drifting to your home. Why? I can't guess till I ask for psychic help. And that is not a part of this service, sorry.

Today I see that Saturn is in your career house and is rather like a restrictive force due to past Karma. It will remain here to Nov 2014 and then it will enter your 11th of wishes come true and stay there for a further 2.5 years. Your high-flying opportunity will come after that period after May 2017, sorry about the delay but, plod on for now as you are doing.

Click to visit me!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.