Astrology/Career Prediction

Question
Respected Madam,
By birth details are:
Name: Yeshvant Sharma
Date: 5/11/86
Time: 12:20 PM
Place: Jalgaon, Maharashtra
How will be my financial status. Can I become a prestigious person.

Answer
I am very impressed by your horoscope well and truly you are here to make a name for yourself and gain status. Your ascendant or your being is Saturn which is placed in your 11th of money gains and the Sun your soul is in the 10th of career and your Atmakaraka, Mars the planet having the highest degrees is in your ascendant. Your whole focus in life here on Earth is to make a name for yourself and about living the rich life and nothing else really counts. And this is clearly seen in your chart. There is a close correlation between the 3 houses 1, 10 and 11 if one looks closely.

Best of Luck!

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

Astrology

monika dewani