Astrology/Career Prediction

Respected Madam,
By birth details are:
Name: Yeshvant Sharma
Date: 5/11/86
Time: 12:20 PM
Place: Jalgaon, Maharashtra
How will be my financial status. Can I become a prestigious person.

I am very impressed by your horoscope well and truly you are here to make a name for yourself and gain status. Your ascendant or your being is Saturn which is placed in your 11th of money gains and the Sun your soul is in the 10th of career and your Atmakaraka, Mars the planet having the highest degrees is in your ascendant. Your whole focus in life here on Earth is to make a name for yourself and about living the rich life and nothing else really counts. And this is clearly seen in your chart. There is a close correlation between the 3 houses 1, 10 and 11 if one looks closely.

Best of Luck!

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.