Astrology/Child Birth

dear sir,

i am married for three years.
i don't have any child yet.

me and my husband planning to take treatment to have baby.

can you please tell me..when can i have luck to have baby in our life??

my details
DOB 17 February 1986
Birth place -Mumbai
Birth Time 5.27pm
gender- Female

my husband details for your reference
DOB 14 November 1986
Birth Place Mumbai
Birth Time 9.59 Pm
gender- Male

thanks in advance..

The problem seems to be in your husbands chart where his 5th house is sandwiched on either side with malefic planets. It is not impossible to get pregnant just a matter of checking dates and both charts at length to see when the culprit planets move out of the way.

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.