Astrology/earning source

Question
dear sir
I m nazia khan, present  time I living in lucknow
sir I had completed my dental course in 2011 nov ,after doing lots of effort I didnt got job till 2012 dec
then I open my own clinic in jan 2013 but didn't got much success in my clinic, earning is almost zero
now I want to change my career and want to join some company related to finance plz advice me
do you see govt job in my chart?
My detail is
DOB 16 -aug-1981
time is 6.28 am
place of birth is bilgram village near  shahjahnpur
plz guide me

Answer
Dear Nazia,

There are following issues in your Chart :

1. Your ascendant lord (Lagnesh) or Prime Minister like planet is Sun, which is considered significator for government benefits and authority. This planet has gone to 12th house of loss ( if you remain near your birthplace) and it also denotes gain , if one goes far away or foreign countries. Sun is also with Rahu , which is again a bad combination if one is near birthplace or in one's environment by birth.

2. The second trouble spot is coming together of Saturn (13 degrees) and Jupiter (15 degrees) in second house of family and finance. A debilitated Venus also joins this combination and Venus happens to be your profession lord.Mars also looks this combination from 11th house of gain.  

3. Currently you are undergoing Jupiter Mahadasha till February 2017 and after that till 2036 Saturn Dasha will prevail. Since Jupiter & Saturn are mutually affected , so Change of Dasha will improve the situation marginally only.

4. Your Moon is placed  isolated in 7th house of Marriage , making you worried and unable to focus on one issue for long and you always require the help and advice of an experienced person.

This all analysis calls for a good balancing act required in your life. Because Jupiter and Saturn whenever placed together in any house create a pendulum motion. The person becomes very pessimistic after getting a failure while another moment , person becomes quite optimistic about success of new projects.

Because this is the lifelong equation , the change of profession will not help much as similar conditions will repeat in changed profession also.

Though your case calls for deeper scrutiny , with present inputs , I suggest following remedies :

1. If you have got a dental clinic, give it more chance to succeed . Try to find , how other clinics operate successfully and try to emulate them.

2. Simultaneously you may apply for government jobs in India and abroad ( Gulf countries) also as Sun+Rahu combination suggests a govt. job in India at far locations or in foreign countries.

3. Learn balancing acts in matters of profession , family and finance . For example , your spending should be based on needs and not  on income flow . The abundance and success should not make you very happy and extravagant as , like pendulum things will reverse immediately in your case.

Please do not forget to rate the answer.

Thanks,

Y C Shukla  

Astrology

Y C SHUKLA