QUESTION: I have been struggling in my life for the past 10 years.
When my financial conditions will improve?

16 august 1984, 00:40 AM, Lucknow

ANSWER: Dear Varun,

Your view that you are facing financial and other tough conditions for last 10 years is verified by the chart.

Since 2003 , you were running Ketu Mahadasha till 2010 and this dasha is a guaranteed bad dasha for 90% people, irrespective of Ketu's placement in chart.

After 2010, you are running Venus-Venus period till March 2014 and after this period , your financial condition will start improving and till end of Venus period in 2030, you will have good money to spend but you may not save easily. Your 8th Shani will also end in Oct'2014 and then things will vastly improve. When this happens , please provide me feedback at end 2014.  

So, it is advised to compulsorily save some money through some govt. scheme during this period.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart  will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks and Goodluck,

Y C Shukla   

QUESTION: You are correct, from October onwards I am getting a slight relief financially..

Do you see more improvements financially next year?

Dear Varun,

Thanks for giving your feedback as 10% people revert back only for telling non-fulfilling of predictions while 90% cases of fulfilling prophesy are not reported.

Be assured , things will vastly change in coming months.

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .