Astrology/financial problems

Question
Hi sir,
   please tell me when my financial position will improve. iam doing business related to jewellery with my two elder brothers. someone told me that after my marriage my financial position will improve. 3 months back I got married.
so, I kindly request you to go through my chart and tell me when my financial position will improve.

DOB: 16-06-1979, 2:45AM male Hyderabad.

Answer
There is no problem in your financial prospects and i can see that you were destined to do jewellery business..so you are in the right profession..the only problem is a shani-rahu yuti in 5th house and affliction to your moon also due to this. The prevailing saturn maha dasha is also aggrevating your financial problems.

Wear a red coral(moonga) made in gold in your right hand ring finger on tuesday and develop a habit of visiting hanuman temple on tuesday and recite hanuman chalisa. Also, you should visit shani temple every saturday and offer oil to lord saturn.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak