Astrology/Future Prediction

Namaste madam Monika Dewani,

In my community usually girls get married between the age of 20-23. I am looking forward to get married at least at the age of 25 or 26 (after my education) and been convincing my mother.

I would like to know when will I get married, whether it is a love or arranged marriage, and how will my husband look like and his personality?

DOB: Friday,July 29 1994
TOB: 8:40 PM
POB: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Your husband will be handsome and fair because in your progress chart you have Moon in the ascendant and it's looking at your house of husband the 7th. You will marry in Jupiter Dasha and Saturn anta period. This gives your marriage dates as:  Oct/7/2018 to Apr/19/2021.

Your marriage will be love. There seems to be correlation between Jupiter, Venus and Mars in your natal and progression chart assuming your birth Nakshatra is Dhanishta which will depict a love and romantic union.

Click to get further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.