Astrology/Future Predictions

Dear Mam,

My DOB is 26/02/1984
Time: 02:50 AM
Place: Indore

I have two questions:

1. When I will have a house of my own.
2. Presently, I am working in Mumbai came here in 2008 and wish to shift back to my native place i.e Indore when can I expect that.

Thanks and Regards,

1.Mars the planet of property will enter your 4th house between 21 Feb 2015 and March end 2015. You may find yourself completing on a house purchase around then.
2.You may shift back to Indore just before Feb 2015.

Click to get further help!  

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.