Astrology/guide me

pranam sir

I am having a lot of problems in my marriage. My first marriage broke many years back . AND in my secong marriage also i am having LOT OF PROBLEMS. My wife has seperated from me. do you think she will come back and whem she will come? I am planning to sell my house and shift to a different city(punjab). As i want to lead a different life. I hope this move of mine is ok for me?
My dob-26 may 1959, place-firozpur,time 0350 am

Thank you so much

I am facing lot of probl

Dear Suddhir,

I am not clear about your problem and your questions are vague. Are you living in UAE , as your status shows here ? The years of first marriage and second marriage , the separation year or legal divorce etc are also not given, so nothing can be confirmed, that too at the age of 54 for marriage problem.

So if you want a clear prediction, ask a precise question with enough background data.

Alternatively , you may write for paid consultancy at my email

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .