Astrology/Health Problems

Monika maam,
I sincerely need your guidance
I am struggling as a teacher/trainer .
One of the reasons is I am afflicted with back problem.
Please guide me -if my career is the right one ,and will  I over come my  back problem.

My details are:
Birth Time :18:21 PM
Birth Place:Delhi,India

Expecting guidance

Despite having back problems you are a very strong willed man and a true fighter to preserver. Sun is the planet of your soul and it sit's in the 7th house of relationships. This is the house of compromise and burden sharing responsibility. Here you have problems since Sun is your vitality and it is in Libra's house and debilitated(wounded). Jupiter is in your career house and is the planet of wisdom and knowledge and this is confirmed because of the fact that your a teacher. In your D6 your health chart your Sun is exalted in your career house suggesting that your career will be fine. Your Moon is in your 4th and looking at your 10th either suggesting that you do some business from home or set up a restaurant business whereby you may interact with the customers in a nurturing nature which you would be good at.

click for further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.