Astrology/horoscope

Question
Pranam guruji

If you can please read the horoscope of this baby. WE are not living in India at present and wanted to know more about her stars. some body here on seeing the dob said that lagna lord in 12 th house is very bad.IS THIS SO IN HER CASE? hOW WILL BE HER HEALTH,EDUCATION ETC..
her details are--dob-12 aug 2013,time 06:31am,place-secunderabad.
Thank you so much

Answer
sapna.. the chart is very very good. the baby will become an orator and will be good in fine arts. Will be very active, dynamic and will try to be a leador in many areas. She will be very kind enough towards poor and will help them a lot. This is a very good chart.
I suggest you that after she attains 7 years age you perform a Rahu ketu puja, in kalahasthi or in Nasik, as she will enter in Rahu mahardasha by that time and all the planets are in Rahu-ketu axis. This is not at all bad. But if you arrange that puja, her education will be bright.
Be confident . her chart is very very bright.

Astrology

Subbarao MV