Hello Sir,
I left my job recently because I didn't like the work a lot, also the technology was old. I am looking for a new job since sometime now, when will I find a new job? Also, can you tell something about the job - will it be better than what I left, any foreign travels?
Nov 30, 1978 (hoshangabad, M.P.) 00:35 hrs (12:35 a.m.)

Thanks, Amit

Dear Amit,

You have committed the mistake of quitting a job without having another.If employer removes a person , that is understandable but quitting a job without having another in hand, is considered bad from astrological point of view. Under this situation , Saturn becomes more dominant and that leads to delays in getting new job.

In your case , 2 big astrological factors are working against you . First is Ketu Mahadasha from August 2010 to 2017 and second is Shani saadesaati from Nov 2011 to 2019. Therefore , in longer term view , things will finally be better for you after 2019.

In immediate future, you may land up job anytime after April 2014 but a better job will be possible after October 2014. There are weak chances of foreign job from March 2014 to July 2014.

During Ketu Mahadasha , you are likely to land up routine jobs , which may not be exciting to your expectations. So wait till 2017 for better jobs.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks and Goodluck,

Y C Shukla  

For more behavioural remedies over phone , you may contact me at .  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .