Astrology/Job Problems

I used to be a Manager in a very big BPO prior to the birth of my son in 19th April, 2010. I did not work for 3 years and this year I started looking for jobs again. Even though I have seven years of experience in BPO-Operations, I did not get a single good offer.
Finally, after lot of frustrating attempts, I finally settled for an entry level job at an immigration Consultancy for a paltry salary of just Rs 18000. I still keep looking for good jobs, but nothing is working out. My previous Office also says that there are no vacancies.

Will I be able to get a good Job? If so, when?

My details
DOB: 21st Aug 1981
POB: Guwahati, Assam
Time: 9:17 AM

Dear Nilakshi,

I can understand your situation.Astrologically also, in many cases , the growth and rise of progeny ( children) results in fall of professional rise as happened in your case , because 5th house of children is 8th (adverse) to 10th house of profession.

Anyway, you have gone through that phase and  you are now on upside of destiny curve.After June 2014, there are bright chances of your professional rise with good job. BPO business is linked to global economic rise and economies in western countries are now picking up , so just wait for few more months and stay in your current job, keep trying and by the end of 2014, you will be rightly placed.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks and Goodluck,

Y C Shukla  

For more behavioural remedies over phone , you may contact me at .  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .