Astrology/Job Search

Dear Mada,

When will i get a well paid job born at Belgaum time 11.40 A.M on 30/05/1978 ?

Presently your Rahu is in the 3rd house and in March 2014 will move to the 2nd house and look from there at your 10th of career and will help you to get either a better more high-flying job or a better post in your present place of work. Rahu will help you push to the top no matter what way it want's to take. It will even make you lie or deceive to get there but, actually that's rahu's motive to get to the top. And, ideally he loves to be in this house after March 2014. He will be there for approx. a year and a half so take all the chances you can to raise your position and status.

Hope this helped!

Click to get further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.