My life is heading with me in a tough way regarding divorce and finance and even work and life been thisway ffor a quiet long that starting to affect my heath and my 3 year old girl as well my question is whar can u see for me in this life date of birth 31/08/1984 time of birth 4:00 am thanks

7th and 1st lords Saturn and moon are not great friends in 4th house (happiness), so the problem. (Sri Rama's cancer lagna), both these in rahu-star who is in 11th. So divorce and second marriage for both.
After 2016 Feb you will have stable married life.

mars is 5th lord your child, who is 12th from 1st and 7th. so child will get affected. and further ketu-rahu axis is on 5th and 11th. so more after your boths second marriage.

so in total, warning to you. decide properly.

mars is also 10th lord, so it is like your 5th.

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at