Astrology/Life Partner

My date of  birth is 22 july 86 time 3.20 p.m Male,place of birth is Kochi in Kerala India Could you please tell when  my marriage will occur and something about my future wife.

Thanks for your question regarding your future life partner and your marriage. The best date will be when Jupiter, Venus and Mercury pass through the sign of Taurus in your birth chart. This could be more than one date in case a particular date does not suit you.
Mercury in Taurus on April 23rd 201
Venus in Taurus on May 29th 2014
Jupiter in Taurus from May 16th 2023 to May 24th 2024
The date I suggest is the last one in 2023 and 2024.
The reason for this is because your a manglik. Your manglik from your Moon your Mars is the 12th house from the Moon. Mangliks should marry after 34 for domestic bliss.

Best of Luck!

<a href="">Should you require further
help please do not hesitate to contact me</a>

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.