Astrology/Living Abroad

Hello Mam,

DOB: 05-09-1986
TOB: 10:30 AM
POB: Hyderabad India.

I am working in Cayman Islands as an IT Analyst for Government Educational Institution. Its a two year contract from July 2013 to July 2015. Will my contract be extended after 2015 or not.
I am planning to purchase a house. I would like to know when I will be able to buy house. And till how many years I would be out of India.
Please advice me on this.

Here's a Psychic reading I done for you!

Your birth chart shows that your external being is all about attaining status in life and to make sufficient to have all the comforts and conveniences of life. You like to wear good clothes and dine in good places as we all desire but are mostly unable to do because of our past Karma.

Your soul is your Sun and is nicely placed in the 11th house of money gains and wishes come true and sitting in conjunct with Mercury(your mind and intelligence) and your Atmakaraka the Moon.

The Sun is the outer personality of your soul the thick skin on the outside and the Atmakaraka is what's beneath it and the lesson your soul is here to learn. Moon here are your desires, your emotions and your mind and therefore your soul is here to learn the lesson of being able to control your weak thoughts and weak emotions and desires.

So, your question of whether your contract will be renewed is really down to your approach to your work and job and colleagues and environment.

And as far as the house goes I would recommend that you temporarily drop the idea. You are not doing yourself justice as far as your Atmakaraka goes if you buy so early. You need to control your desires.

If the Atmakaraka doesn't accomplish what it's here to do you will be reborn here again and the soul will be given the same duty to re-fulfill.

Best of Luck!

Please tell me your thoughts.

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.