Respected Madam, I want to ask you question regarding my marriage...

I want to ask you when i will get married and how will b my married life..and my marriage will take place with my choice or my parents choice????

Time: between 10 to 11 PM
Jaunpur, UP

Someone has told me that i have no chance of marriage till next 5 it true

please reply...

You have Mars from the 12th aspecting your house of marriage and Mars is a malicious planet. The lord of your 7th is Venus which is placed in the 9th is fortunately unharmed from malicious attack. Your Mars in 12th makes you Manglik. You will also need to marry somebody who is also Manglik like you. More than likely your marriage will be of an arranged type and the spouse you will marry will be darker than you but good-looking, I'm assuming your fair and beautiful, please let me know if I'm right. Your marriage will be happy but please don't marry to the age of at least 34 and the later the better.

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.