Astrology/Marriage

Question
QUESTION: When Will I get married? love or arranged ? How will be married life?

DOB: 17 November 1988
TOB: 08:40 PM
POB: Jodhpur, Rajasthan

ANSWER: Your 7th house of marriage is lorded by Venus.

Result

Sun + Jupiter + Mars > Venus + Jupiter + Sun = +0.33

Mars + Jupiter + Saturn > Venus + Mars + Mercury = -0.567

Saturn + Jupiter + Ketu > Venus + Mercury + Mars = -0.167
         ____________

= -0.40 x 100%
= -40% Damage to your marriage due to the placement of planets in your horoscope.

You are running dasha of Jupiter presently.
The date of your marriage will probably be in Jupiter dasha/ Mercury and Mars bhuktis by LOVE MARRIAGE.

Marriage Dates Nov/29/2013 to Jan/16/2014

Should you require further help please do not hesitate to contact me

QUESTION: But My 7th house  lord is Jupiter....have done any mistake while reading my birth details ? please verify again..

Answer
Your 7th house lord is Venus but the planet Jupiter is sitting in the 7th.

You are a bit confused with Jupiter the planet and lord Venus who is the ruler of the 7th.

Thanks

Astrology

monika dewani