QUESTION: respected madam
will my  marriage happen? will it be a love marriage or arranged marriage? my dob:15/03/1985 tob:10a.m. pob:adra,purulia,west bengali please mention time of marriage..

ANSWER: your Moon Nakshatra is P.Ashadha and at the time of your birth was in the Yogini of Siddha. Both of their ruling lords are Venus. Your marriage will take place in the dasha of Mars and in the anta dasha of Jupiter and preanta dasha I wouldn't like to guess but would say that would occur between June 2014 and end of May 2015. I can confirm it will be a love marriage.
Are u by any chance in a relationship now or planning shortly to enter one? just curious to know!

Best of Luck!

Click to get further help!

QUESTION: yes mam in a relationship.... but its complicated from social point of view...some one scared me that i will get married after nov.2020 because saturn in the 7th is retrograde.... please mam re check..i do not lack faith..but afraid...

I have used the dasha system of Yogini to predict your marriage dates and if you so rightly remember in my last reply I suspected that maybe you were already into a relationship and asked you so since you had hidden this information from me. You have now come forward and admitted this to me.
The marriage dates are quite accurate that I have given you as they are also prepared from the Yogini system.
As far as another astrologer goes my hands are tied and I'm unable to comment on his deduction. You will need to decide which is accurate him or me.

Click to get further help!

please no more follow-ups and please may I request you leave your rating please.

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.