Hi Monika,

I wanted to know about my married life...a lot of ppl have predicted complications or troubled married life...I m often worried wen I think about it..! Also my parents have started asking me to think about my marriage n if they can search for a boy.

Could you please tell somethin about my marriage?

My date of birth : 08 April 1987
Place of birth: Bangalore
Time of birth: 18:17.56

I'm glad you came to me for my opinion as I don't like to see somebody dismayed like you. I see that you are a Virgo ascendant according to Lahiri. Out of your 1st and 7th house I see your 7th is stronger and is the house of your marriage. The creator in your horoscope is Venus which was marginally in front of your Sun in points score. Venus is in the 6th with Mercury. The signifactor of marriage in your horoscope happens to be Mars which appears to be aspected by Saturn and Ketu. There may be the possibility of a separation but not a divorce. Saturn will bestow you wealth and prosperity in your marriage.

although you did not ask I have calculated a very accurate period of marriage for you. This will be between the middle of next year and before April 2019.

Click to get further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.