my dob is 6th october 1978 time is 5:53pm adelaide south australia i have some knowledge in astrology,  i know certain combinations that cause delay in marriage however im 35 now running venus dasha and antar of venus which period will i get married in this dasha?
god bless

Hi Arnie,
Since you know about Vedic Astrology,let me tell you that
you have the Curse of Venus,7th house,7th lord. You are carrying the venus
curse from your previous birth.
This is main reason for delay besides other indications like Sarpa Dosha.
You are under Sade sath too presently.
In your 37 th year you have a good chace of getting married.Just
look before you leap lest you end up with an unhappy marriage.
God bless .
Om sri sai ram

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.