Astrology/Marriage

Question
Dear madam,
name of my brother is venktesh.V
dob 25 Aug 1985
TIME 7:30AM
place chennai,tamil nadu india

when will he get married,all the alliance are gettting closer but not ending in positive answer...my parents are so depressed so pls tell us..

Answer
After studying your brother' chart in depth I found that his creator is Mercury. He's going to be a very lucky and fortunate individual in life. He is blessed!
Anyways, his date of marriage is near and he will get married before Aug 25th 2016 basically between the dates from the end of 2014 to Aug end 2016. That's my guarantee! His Venus is aspecting his marriage house and that's how I know.

Goodluck!

Click to get further help!

Astrology

monika dewani