Dear madam,
name of my brother is venktesh.V
dob 25 Aug 1985
place chennai,tamil nadu india

when will he get married,all the alliance are gettting closer but not ending in positive parents are so depressed so pls tell us..

After studying your brother' chart in depth I found that his creator is Mercury. He's going to be a very lucky and fortunate individual in life. He is blessed!
Anyways, his date of marriage is near and he will get married before Aug 25th 2016 basically between the dates from the end of 2014 to Aug end 2016. That's my guarantee! His Venus is aspecting his marriage house and that's how I know.

Click to get further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.