Hi I want to know when will I get married?i got one time engament break will I ever get married?
My date of birth 24/7/1980,time 09:58am,place bhavnagar(Gujarat)India.

You are right to worry about your fallen engagement as your age is increasing at a fast rate. According to the Sthira Dasha system that I use I have found you to be in the time period of Saturn presently and this period will stretch from now to July 2020. When I locate Saturn on your natal birth chart I see it's in your ascendant peering directly at your 7th house of marriage. The lord ruler of your 7th is 3 in your birth chart and 6 in your Navamsha chart. Your Saturn Dasha began in July 2013 and 3 will come after the 42nd month of inception of your Dasha and that's when your marriage is sure to take place.
Sorry, that it may still be a little time away but will surely occur in Jan/Feb of 2016.

Wish you luck!

Click to get further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.