Astrology/Marriage Astrology

Name: Janakiramareddy,
DOB: 25-01-1990 5.15 AM,
Place: Tirupati, Chittoor, AndhraPradesh, India,
Gender: Male.

Question: Do i have love marriage Monika? When i will get marriage?

According to your horoscope the strength of your ascendant is the strongest.
The signifactor for your marriage is Venus in your chart. Your creator is Moon. After close study I came to the conclusion that your marriage will take place between July 2015 and January 2021. More likely arranged than love.

Thanks and best of luck!

Click to get further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.