Astrology/Marriage Matching

Dear Madam,
I would like to know about my wedding. When I will get married? and what proffesion would do my would be husband? and what kind of person he is?
My parents are very worried about it.
My DOB -9th aug 1991
Time of birth- 10.35am
Place of birth- Agartala , India
Thank you.

The date will be between next year and Feb/24/2018 in this Mercury Dasha. I can have a go at pinpointing a more accurate date from now to then but I would rather leave that to chance. You are neither a manglik from the Moon or from your ascendant so please be sure to marry only a non-manglik person.
If I look at your chart from your Moon I see that your spouse may be in the legal field as you have Saturn in your 7th.
As far as your marriage will go there will be ups and downs like in most marriages but no divorce is on the cards for you.

Click to get further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.