Astrology/marriage prediction

when will i get married ?how would be marriage life? d.o.b-15may1984 place-hoahiarpur punjab time 5.50pm

Your sade sati is beginning from Nov 2014 to the end of Dec.2017. This period is classed as inauspicious. Please marry after this date. Your Ketu mahadasha begins on April 14th 2017. The most probable time for your marriage will be between the dates: Jun/7/2017 to Jun/16/2017 in your Ketu dasha and ketu-Mars bhukti subs.

Click to get further help!

monika dewani

I can answer all the types of questions that other experts answer and more. I have knowledge of all the birth charts and divisional charts from D1 to D64. I know how to answer questions on different topics including career, marriage, business, relationships, travel, migration, etc. I have full knowledge about the 9 planets in Vedic astrology. I know about sade sati and dashas and bhuktis in depth and when a particular house or planet activates in a person's chart. I adequately read Navamsa the D9 which is the chart which gives a better understanding of a person's life after the age of around 34. I know about when a natural malefic acts like a functional benefic and vice -versa. Apart from this I know a lot of tips and secrets as far as the different aspects go and how they affect the lives of people during their mahadasha's and bhuktis. I have so much more to offer when the time of questioning me comes. Please be rest assured I'm more so a professional astrologer compared with a novice.

I have had over 10 years experience in the field of Astrology and Vedic Science.

Maakalka, a book written by my self.

I am PhD qualified and completed my degree at Delhi University.

I have many clients presently from India and all over the world.