Astrology/marriage prediction

Question
dear madam,

My dob is 17/07/1990 place of birth: dibrugarh,assam
time 05:30 pm.

Can you please predict the time of my marriage or any information related to it,whether it will be arranged or not? I have got a proposal to marry a boy in the next 3 years but career wise I am not settled as yet so I would like to know should i go for it or not?
Also, how is my chart because I have had bad luck for many years?

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely.

Monsoon

Answer
I have closely looked at your chart and come to the conclusion as follows:
Your 7th is stronger than your ascendant which is promising. Your creator is: Venus and the signifactor for marriage in your chart is: the Sun in your 8th.

I see that you have a younger brother or sister and this person will prove to have a detrimental effect on the relationship of you and your partner so be careful. I also see that this younger sibbling will wish to be involved in your private life and business with your spouse but keep this person away from the both of you otherwise be ready for disharmony in your married life. This person prove to be your enemy and ultimate downfall.

Please excuse me as it is possible that this person may be a younger sibling of yours to be rather than a younger sibling of yours.

I would suggest you wait and qualify and let some time pass before jumping into marriage.

Click to get further help!

Astrology

monika dewani