Astrology/please respond-career

Question
Will I be able to flourish in my career? I am loosing all hopes...
I have been a very bright student since childhood..I have always scored in 90's and even in college I was the topper despite all this I have not yet reached the destination I had in my mind for myself. All my friends who were even below average are placed and here I am ..I have lost two precious years of mine in a drop and have no clue where I am heading towards ..I took up a foreign university for my grads and since in India graduation from foreign uni doesn't hold much value even after getting a top rank there i got no job in India which could fulfill my expectation...and I have again taken a drop as I am now preparing for my entarance exams of masters from India...all this is very disheartening as this will be a third drop in my career now. I was so ambitious since my childhood but this is very disappointing. Kindly predict where u see me in my career in future...if you can be specific kindly tell the field and do guide.( I am sorry but i don't wear rings and I am a shiv bhakt and believe in the concept of one god for all)

DOB 24 th feb 1989, time 2.10 am, place :patna (bihar)"

Answer
There is a severe affliction to your 10th house lord sun by rahu which is called "Surya grahan". In the prevailing rahu dasha since 2004 your surya has become more week and rahu has become very powerful. All attempts of making a career are in waste and there seems to be no ray of hope..

This situation will prevail till january 2016 and might even worsen...i am not threatening you but proper remedies need to be done. You can try the following and then let me know the progress after a year at stapasya@yahoo.com;

1. Offer jal to lord sun every day after bath and recite gayatri mantra daily.

2. Continue worshipping mahadev and recite the mantra; "om namah shivaya namo rameshwara" 24 times daily and visit shiva mandir on mondays.

3. Donate wheat equivalent to 10% of your body weight to some priest on sunday...do this for 2 times/ alternate sundays.

4. Worship durga if possible and visit durga temple on wednesdays and specially on amavas.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak