Astrology/Pregnancy

Question
Dear Madam,

My DOB is 28-01-1978, Time-11.30am, Place- Palghat, Kerala.

Husband's DOB is 26-09-1969. Time- Morning 04.50AM & 20SECS, Place- Tindivanam, Tamil Nadu.

Marriage date - 08th feb 2002.

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive a child for 10yrs now. Pls let us know when will i conceive a child. will we have a  biological child healthy baby or we have opt for adoption. Thank you so very much in advance. Planning for IVF TREATMENT this moonth (DEC 2013). will it be successful.

thanks & rgds,
y

Answer
I have closely looked at both your charts and see that you are in sade sati and according to the position of Saturn is due to have ended Oct 2013 but in your case this is not so. According to the degrees of your Moon it is 13 degrees over the reference 15 so your sade sati will not end to May-June 2014. Apart from some bad plnets looking at your 5th house and husband's 5th these are not sufficient to do damage for child birth and bearing. I suggest you and you husband try to get pregnant between July 2014 and Dec 2015. I think there is a surety of becoming pregnant.

Goodluck!

P.S. please check yourself for polycystic ovaries and have that sorted. That may help!

Click to get further help!

Astrology

monika dewani