Astrology/raj yog or dhan yog

Sir I wanted to know if thr is any auspucious yoga{raj yoga or dhan yoga} in my chart ,right now going Through sun dasha life is not that great! When will time get little better,marriage is not happening,too much stress, health n family problems going on! thanks

Dob 15-8-86
Time 6:20pm
Place delhi

Dear Shivani,

In your chart ,there is a Dhan yoga  formed by Saturn as Saturn is lord of second house and sitting in 11th house of gain. But this Dhan yoga is eclipsed by the presence of Jupiter in Dhan Bhaav as lord of 12th house of expenditure.

Also, since Saturn Mahadasha is quite far away , so this Dhan yoga will keep coming in instalments only as various antardasha of Saturn in other planet's Mahadasha.

You are undergoing  tough time because of current heating Dasha of Sun after experiencing a cool Venus period during 1993-2013.Don't worry , this dasha is smallest with 6 year duration and it will also pass.

It will take at least 3-4 more years to get the things settled in your favour as Shani Saadesaati will also start from October 2014. Treat it as a good learning period and the experience will come handy in future. Your condition is like getting admitted into NDA ( National Defence Academy) for learning war techniques and once you pass out , your Raj Yoga will start !

Please don't forget to rate the answer.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .