Astrology/saturn return and relationship

wha would be the effect of my saturn is in my 7th scorpio...dob 15/03/1985 tob 10.a.m.pob adra west bengal. most probably it is in nov.2014.

Dear Sukhendu,

Saturn return is basically a western astrological concept. Western astrologers do not use Dasha system, transit effects from Moon , which are unique and most effective concepts of Indian astrology.

The western astrologers have no tool to predict except looking for angles between different planets as on date and then with respect to natal position at birth. They have meaningless Uranus , Neptune and Pluto planets also for this. Saturn return is most famous tool for western astrologers , where they say that after 30 years , Saturn reaches your birth time Saturn.

Contrast that with Indian system , where Saturn is very famous for Saadesaati , Dhaiyya and Shani Mahadasha and all these are calculated with respect to Moon Rashi and Moon Nakshatra. So Indian system never talks about 30 year Saturn Return.That way every planet like Jupiter , mars, sun , Rahu-Ketu will also have a return effect like Saturn.

Therefore, there is no big effect of Saturn return but Saturn's movement with respect to Your Moon sign Dhanu is more important.

In Nov 2014, Saturn will move to Scorpio ( as per Indian system), and it will begin 7.5 years of Saadesaati for Dhanu persons and it will be visiting 12th, 1st and 2nd house from Moon and it will affect 2.5 years each house in sequence.

So, it has nothing to do with 7th house issues only , it will have multiple effects because of Saadesaati.

Please do not forget to rate the answer.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .