Astrology/thank you

Question
Date of Birth: November 12, 1976
Time of Birth: 11:48 AM
Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

I want to know when good and bad things will happen in my life in terms of my career and family matters. In other words, when is the major turning points in my life. If you can give me specific "year" like "in 2012", that would be wonderful. Please do not hesitate to offer me a more detailed service with additional fee (via paypal). I am interested in full life analysis with major points in life.

Answer
Dear Mic,

I charge 100$(USD) for full life analysis covering all major points. The report will be made by myself and covers all major events like career, marriage, family and suggestions including remedies for specific periods.Also, i take 2 follow up questions from the questioner.

You can write to me at stapasya@yahoo.com if interested.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak