Astrology/thank you a million

Question
Date of Birth: November 12, 1976
Time of Birth: 11:48 AM
Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

I want to know when good and bad things will happen in my life in terms of my career and family matters. In other words, when is the major turning points in my life. If you can give me specific "year" like "in 2012", that would be wonderful. Please do not hesitate to offer me a more detailed service with additional fee (via paypal). I am interested in full life analysis with major points in life.

Answer
Mik,

You are already under one of the best phases of your life. You may get many good news before May 2015. Period from April 2020 to August 2022 will also be favourable. If possible wear energized Budha Yantra locket. Wear Ruby ring in right hand's ring finger. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)