Astrology/Career / Business

Question
Hello Mr Hajdu, I'm born on 16th of Oct 1986 around 10pm-10.30pm, Can tell me whats the best career for me? If i chose to start my own business, what kind of business is good for me?

Regards

Answer
Hi Joey,

You were born during the year of the Fire Tiger, month of the Earth Dog, day of the Wood Sheep and hour of the Fire Pig.

Looking at your chart the first thing I see is, for you, Wealth is associated with Metal. That means commerce/business is appropriate. Unfortunately, you don't have much Metal in your chart. Metal symbolizes money. So I can't promise you great success. You're really going to have to work hard for it.

You also don't have a lot of Water in your chart. That element is associated with communications and networking. That means sales, working with customers and managing employees could all be challenging.

What you do have is a lot of Wood, Fire and especially Earth. With strong Earth you are best suited for businesses that involve a lot of routine, even repetitive work, say accounting. Wood is for creativity and caring for people. So providing health care, say for elderly or handicapped people might be good. Earth is for the land. Together with your strong Wood that could indicate landscaping or construction.

Here is what Lori Reid, someone whose writing I admire, has to say about the Tiger and career:

"With their active and alert intelligence, Tigers are fast learners and have the ability to pick up skills quickly. All Tigers like a challenge and this, coupled with their restlessness, explains why they tend to chance careers more often than other Chinese Animals. Those Tigers who do not dramatically change their occupations from time to time tend to juggle with several jobs all at the same time instead. Most Tigers display a natural brand of dominance or leadership and perform best when they find that their work puts them in positions of power and influence."

I would just highlight one point Lori made: restlessness. I think you are happiest when you're in a job that gets you out of the office a lot. So I would also keep this in mind.

If you would like to learn more about your signs, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of your capabilities (A Four Pillars reading), you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu