Astrology/Daughter's marriage

Guruji, Pranam.  My daughter's marriage is getting delayed although I have done several pariharas for the doshas, including rahu dosha pariharam at Srikalahasti and Mangal dosha parihara at Thiruppainjeeli in Tamilnadu and Thirumanancheri.  Her Dob is 19/02/1986, time 10:11 pm and place chennai.  Hope you can guide me.

Thank you in advance.

Presence of Rahu in seventh house and Saturn with Mars in second house is responsible for delay in your daughter's marriage. Try following remedies:

01. She should wear energized Shukra Yantra locket.
02. Get performed Havan Shanti for Rahu, Mangal and Shani.

She may get married before April 2014. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.