Astrology/future in love and carreer

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,
I am a female born in Italy,milan-dob april,11,1973.
Time-9.45PM locali time.
My husband,born on august,22,1969.same place.
Time around 1.30 am.
He's coming round now after leaving me for a few years.
I wonder if  we can work this marrige again or you see another
marrige in my future.
I am also worried tor financial stability tor bot of us,in this country.
Do you advice a Country move?

I am at a turning point and really want  to,make no mistakes.

Thank you

ANSWER: Dear Yasuko, You are welcome and this is best use of astrology when we are having scope to do mistake. This good compatibility with person and you will enjoy your love again with him This joing will be good for you. But before joining I will advise you to follow things. First discuss everything which in your mind and ask him also open everything in his mind and find out some path where you and he both are fine and then strictly follow this. If you both will not do this then again after 3-5 years this relation will come in crisis. Other astro advise is if possible get married again when rejoing is fixe. Till May 2013 time is not good so if possible finalise rejoing after 22nd may 2013 only. This second spell of your love will be better then before. If by chance this will be missed need not to worry you have good options for marriage will come again in your life from august 2014 to sept 2015. Last day of your financial unstability is 19th march 2013. After that you are going to enter in golden era of financial growth so be thankful to god and pray him to bring new dawn with great pleasure in your life. God bless you. For more details and astro precautions please join at my website www.mishrapradeep.com. I can't suggest here any astrological remedies or precautions. God bless you.

QUESTION: Dear Sir,thank you so much tor your answer.Do you mean I can marry twice my actual husband or you se another
New person as second spouse?

Answer
Hello Yasuko, thanks for asking clarification. As per your destiny this is seen that you are detined for two marriage and second marriage will go better then first. So this is suggested you that if you are going to reunite with you ex then best get done second marriage with him and then start new life. It is kind of astro remedy. God bless you.

Astrology

Pradeep Mishra