Astrology/marriage query

Question
Respected panditji I wanted to ask when will I get married and will it be with the boy I'm dating or will it be an arrange marriage ?
My details 15.8.86
Time 18.20pm
Place delhi

His details 1.3.87
Time 10.30am {ascendant is aries not taurus}
Thanks a lot appreciate ur help
Place delhi

Answer
Love & Marriage Prospects
Love & Marriage Prospe  
Hello Shivani,

Thank you for your query.

As per  deep analysis various charts, dashas, planetary position etc.  
You are manglik. There may be so delay in finding suitable match, and will not let the marriage be very late.

Manglik match suggests that match between Boy and Shivani is acceptable but Match is not compatible since ashtakoot guna does not match. I did not suggest for this marriage.
Please note that your fifth house of love's Lord Venus placed in ninth house of friend sign, No Relation between fifth and seventh house, I feel that you may have no love marriage. You are a manglik with chandra & lagna kundali. Advice: You can have a good marriage and a happy home, provided you select your spouse by arrange marriage (horoscope matching) only. That will make for an ideal pair.

As per planetary position of chart and transiting Jupiter will be seventh house of marriage in Chandra Chart ( Kundali ) plus it's Lord by good position aspect in the  mid of 2014 to mid of 2015, so I confirm that you may find suitable match After 31/05/2014. There may be so delay in finding suitable match, and will not let the marriage be very late. So you are advised not to worry.

You can follow my remedy for your happy and sooner marriage.
1- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.
2- Meditation of the God & recital of  favorable mantra gives mental peace & eternal happiness.
Favorable Mantra:   “OM  GANG  GANPATAYE  NAMAH”
If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find suitable life partner sooner definitely.

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.
Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
astrologerumeshpant@gmail.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant