Astrology/career problems

Question
Hello sir

I am facing lots of problems in my career, my projects are not executed properly and I have tense relationships with my bosses,  I am working in current organisation since 8 years, should I change a job, from when you see he things sold I prove? Any chances of job loss?

Date of birth: 4th September 1972
Time of birth: 16:10 (4:10 pm)
Place of birth: bhowali (Uttarakhand, India), (Longitude 79E31,Latitude 29N23)

Answer
Dear Hem,

As per data given, Period you are running in is strongly linked to 8,12,7,6,2 which is not yielding any favorable result for you and giving success to your opponent. Kindly try to comprise with time and carry on this job otherwise you will become job less for the long line as planet is also link to 5,9. You will have a little supportive period in June-14 and better from May-2015 when you will get a desired job.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH