Astrology/Why delay in Love marriage

My date of birth is 12th nov. 1987
time -  06:15 am
place -  Delhi

my lover date of birth is 28th nov. 1984
time - 07:15 pm
place - delhi.

Mere papa shadi krwne k liye agree ni hai. Uski family mai sb agree hai. Kya mere papa shadi k liye agree honge ?
Sir hamari shadi kb tk hogi aur Shadi k time family environment kaisa rhega ?

Celebrity Astrologer
Celebrity Astrologer  
Dear Hima,

Thank you for your query.

Your birth star or Nakshatra is Pushya.

After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.In your horoscope love match as no yoga.Ensuing sub period will be of Saturn ruling from 15 Feb 2014 and transiting Jupiter aspect will be seventh house of marriage in Chandra Chart (Kundli) plus it's Lord by good position aspect in the April 2014 to July 2015, so I feel that you may find suitable match After May 2014 positively. You can have a good marriage and a happy home, provided you select your spouse by arrange marriage (horoscope matching) only. That will make for an ideal pair.

You can follow my remedies for your success.
1 Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

Thank you very much for your trust and faith in me.
I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know your detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

Know your love & marriage prospects in detail:

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.
Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra  

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant

Specializations in reading horoscopes, providing remedial measures on various issues of life, like career, business, money, love, education, property, personal matters, transfer, enemy, marriage, partnership, life Reading, Karmakanda, Vaastu Shastra , Subh Muhurta ( Lucky time for any important task ) and many more.

With Over Twelve years of rich experience of Astrology , Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant specializes in reading horoscopes, providing remedial mesures on various issues of life. Awarded by Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Founder of Pavitra Jyotish Kendra, Working with as a Celebrity / Panel Astrologer in many leading astrological websites. Websites :,, Bloggers :,,,,

Last 2 years he has giving forecast for local & National magazines,and leading international websites and have written various articles of astrology for many international leading astrology websites. He has got expertise in accurate prediction based on Vedic Astrology. Bloggers :,,,,

Graduate & Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Most of his clients are satisfied NRIs and foreigners around the globe and All over India.